Food Safety and Hygiene Policy
The Management of the PNOE BREATHING LIFE that is active in the field of Catering, Preparation and on-site Distribution of food and beverages
IS COMMITTED TO
● Providing products of high security and quality.
● Safeguarding them against risks, protecting the health of consumers and ensuring the mutually agreed upon requirements for food safety.
● Complying with laws and regulations.
For the achievement of the above the company
● Uses excellent raw materials from reputable suppliers.
● Trains its food contact staff on food hygiene and safety issues.
● Reviews the suitability and effectiveness of the FSMS.
● Communicates, implements, and adheres to its security policy at all levels of the organization.
● Continuously reviews security policy to assess suitability.
● Deals with communication issues appropriately.
● Monitors customers and takes necessary measures to ascertain their opinion
regarding the quality of products and services.
● Monitors the Quality of its Products by strictly applying the Food Safety and Hygiene System to apply FSMS according to the international standard ISO 22000: 2018
● Monitors and controls its activities, having established measurable goals.
● Analyzes the data produced in order to continuously improve the business and ultimate customer satisfaction.